Tuesday, November 24, 2015

PUSHA T'S "DARKEST BEFORE DAWN" RELEASE DATE REVEALED FINALLY!

PUSHA T'S "DARKEST BEFORE DAWN" RELEASE DATE REVEALED FINALLY!
Pusha T's upcoming album "DARKEST BEFORE DAWN" has a release date. It's soon. The other week, after releasing the Biggie-sampled and drug-riddled "Untouchable," Pusha T revealed during an NYC show that his album, titled King Push: Darkest Before Dawn, was coming shortly. He went on to share some of the album's collaborators, but never actually mentioned a release date. At the time, it was unclear if this project was a prelude to the previously-promised King Push album-- as it turns out, that is the case.

Now, in a recent interview with Noisey, Push has let it slip that DARKEST BEFORE DAWN is slated for release on December 18th via G.O.O.D. Music. That's, like, less than a month away. We're excited. The rapper explained the idea behind the album prelude while talking with Noisey, "I’ve been recording so much—I didn’t want to break up that body of work. I feel like I had the producers doing things that they weren’t usually known for, a little out of their wheelhouse. I wanted to give the fans that body of work. 

That’s the music I love, and that’s the music that my fans love from me. Instead of having those moments throughout King Push, let’s just separate the game." 
Y’all stay tuned to hustleorstarve.blogspot.com 

Ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment